Winter in the City
from € 159.50 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2017 until 28 Feb 2017
1st of January 2017 to 28th of February 2017
…can be so beautiful! – Trade in the grey days for an enjoyable escape to a different world.
Have a lie-in and simply relax or spend time walking through the green spaces in and around the city, visit the sights or take a day trip to the historical cities in the surrounding area.
After your “winter’s day”, warm yourself up in our swimming pool or our sauna before you get to know another advantage of a long evening: a delicious meal by candlelight in a comfortable corner of the cosy Restaurant Gildehaus.
- 2 x overnight stay including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- 2 seasonal 3-course meals with choices
- 1 Irish coffee in our hotel bar
From € 159,50 per person in a double room
From € 217,00 per person in a single room
Winter fun on the ice rink for young and old alike – from mid-January to mid-February on the rink directly behind City Hall, on the Platz an der Lilie.*
Would you like to experience more? – If you would like to play in the snow, we suggest you take a trip to the snow-covered Harz Mountains. We would be happy to provide you with information on other excursions that are guaranteed to chase any winter blues away …
*Changes under reserve.
Book Winter in the City
Surcharge for the Deluxe category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately
The arrangement can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- Climate control
- Covered bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Sky Fernsehen Sport 1 & Sport News
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,00 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: 0 - 4 years old, in parents' room free of charge, 5 - 12 years 25,00 € per night (without breakfast 5,00 €)
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.