Winter in the City
from € 152.00 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2018 until 1 Mar 2020
1st of January to 28th of February
…can be so beautiful! – Trade in the grey days for an enjoyable escape to a different world.
Have a lie-in and simply relax or spend time walking through the green spaces in and around the city, visit the sights or take a day trip to the historical cities in the surrounding area.
After your “winter’s day”, warm yourself up in our swimming pool or our sauna before you get to know another advantage of a long evening: a delicious meal by candlelight in a comfortable corner of the cosy Restaurant Gildehaus.
- 2 x overnight stay including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- 2 seasonal 3-course meals with choices/buffet on Fridays
- 1 Irish coffee in our hotel bar
From € 152,00 per person in a double room
From € 191,00 per person in a single room
Winter fun on the ice rink for young and old alike – from mid-January to mid-February on the rink directly behind City Hall, on the Platz an der Lilie.*
Would you like to experience more? – If you would like to play in the snow, we suggest you take a trip to the snow-covered Harz Mountains. We would be happy to provide you with information on other excursions that are guaranteed to chase any winter blues away …
*Changes under reserve.
Surcharge for the Flamingo category € 10 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Flamingo view to market place category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately
The arrangement can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Free use of the swimming pool for hotel guests
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs/season holidays.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,50 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: 0 - 4 years old, in parents' room free of charge, 5 - 12 years 25,00 € per night (without breakfast 6,00 €). Special prices when booking a package, please look direct at packages
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel.