Nothing but culture (package tour)
from € 166.50 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2016 until 31 Dec 2020
Can be booked all year round on request.
Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum
The Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum is able to boast one of the most impressive collections of Ancient Egyptian art and artefacts in the world. Explore the culture along the Nile River from its erliest times up until the Christian Middle Ages.
Tel. +49 (0)5121 – 93690 www.rpmuseum.de
Opening hours: Tues. to Sun. 10 am to 6 pm (closed December 24 and 31)
Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall
The Hildesheim Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall. Experience the history and stories of the city of Hildesheim in a historical setting!
Tel. +49 (0)5121 – 2993685,www.stadtmuseum-hildesheim.de
Opening hours: Tues. to Sun. 10 am to 6 pm (partially closed on public holidays)
- 2 nights including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- 3-course meal with choices/buffet on Fridays (except for July and August)
- Admission tickets to the Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum and the Hildesheim Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall
From € 166,50 per person in a double room
From € 245,50 per person in a single room
Surcharge for the Flamingo category € 10 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Flamingo view to market place category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately.
The arrangement can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Free use of the swimming pool for hotel guests
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs/season holidays.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,50 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: 0 - 4 years old, in parents' room free of charge, 5 - 12 years 25,00 € per night (without breakfast 6,00 €). Special prices when booking a package, please look direct at packages
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel.