Nothing but culture (package tour)
€ 166.50 p.p.for 2 nights
- 2x nights including breakfast
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room*
- 1x 3-course meal with choices/buffet on Fridays (except for July and August)*
- Admission tickets to the Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum and the Hildesheim Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall
From € 166,50 per person in a double room
From € 245,50 per person in a single room
* If the rules regarding COVID 19 allow it.
Can be booked all year round on request.
Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum
The Roemer and Pelizaeus Museum is able to boast one of the most impressive collections of Ancient Egyptian art and artefacts in the world. Explore the culture along the Nile River from its erliest times up until the Christian Middle Ages.
Tel. +49 (0)5121 – 93690 www.rpmuseum.de
Opening hours: Tues. to Sun. 10 am to 6 pm (closed December 24 and 31)
Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall
The Hildesheim Civic Museum in the Butchers’ Guildhall. Experience the history and stories of the city of Hildesheim in a historical setting!
Tel. +49 (0)5121 – 2993685,www.stadtmuseum-hildesheim.de
Opening hours: Tues. to Sun. 10 am to 6 pm (partially closed on public holidays)