Easter (package tour)
from € 254.50 p.p. for 3 nightsValid from 19 Apr 2019 until 22 Apr 2019
19th to 22nd of April 2019
From the ice they are freed, the stream and brook:
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
The days grow longer and our desire to explore and experience is awakened once again.
Now is exactly the right time to plan a short get-away. The Van der Valk Hotel Hildesheim promises enjoyable Easter days and your spring feelings are certain to come into full bloom!
Cultural tips for an Easter visit:
- Pay a visit to the Fagus Factory in Alfeld on the Leine River. The factory, which was built by Walter Gropius starting in 1911, is an unusual success story of exemplary industrial culture in the 20th century. The Fagus Factory was added to the list of UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites in 2011.
- Getting to know Hildesheim:
This is the motto of the Easter walking tour starting at the market square. An ideal way to get an overview of the city’s history and to see the most important sights.
Climb one of the city landmarks, St. Andrew’s Church tower. At 114.5 metres, it is the highest church tower in Lower Saxony and looks far out over the roofs of the city.
- The performance you don’t want to miss: TfN – Theater für Niedersachsen offers brilliant evening entertainment from four different genres.
Tickets – call: +49 (0)5121 – 16931693, www.tfn-online.de
- 3 x overnight stay including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- Coffee/tea and your choice of 1 piece of cake
- Traditional fish buffet on Good Friday
- 1 seasonal 3-course meal with choices
- 1 seasonal 4-course meal with choices
- Admission ticket for a guided tour of Marienburg Castle
(transportation not provided, approx. 20 minutes by car)
From € 254,50 per person in a double room
From € 299,50 per person in a single room
Surcharge for the Deluxe category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately.
The arrangement can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Free use of the swimming pool for hotel guests
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,50 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: 0 - 4 years old, in parents' room free of charge, 5 - 12 years 25,00 € per night (without breakfast 6,00 €). Special prices when booking a package, please look direct at packages
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel.