from € 156.00 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2017 until 31 Dec 2020
Can be booked year-round on request (except for 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January)
Look between the architecture and factory production to find a living monument, the UNESCO World Heritage Fagus Factory in Alfeld. Architect and Bauhaus founder Walter Gropius built the Fagus Factory in 1911, a factory that is considered as the origin of modern industrial architecture the world over. Explore the production facilities and take a closer look at the Fagus-Gropius exhibition and the multimedial UNESCO Visitors’ Centre to experience the past and the present of this fascinating world heritage site.
The Fagus-Gropius Café is an appealing location that invites you to sit down and relax for a while.
- 2 overnight stays including breakfast buffet
- 2 seasonal 3-course meals with choices/buffet on Fridays (except for July and August)
- Use of the swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- Entrance Fagus-Werk exhibitions incl. video guide or public guided tour
From € 156,00 per person in a double room
From € 195,00 per person in a single room
* Entrance Fagus-Werk exhibitions (UNESCO Visitors’ Centre, Fagus-Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery + video guide or public guided tour and a “sweet” surprise).
Guided tour for the general public without prior registration, meeting point at the UNESCO Visitors’ Centre:
March to October: Saturday at 13.00, Sunday at 11.00 and 13.00
November - February: Saturday at 13.00, Sunday at 13.00
Weekend visitors can choose from between using the video guide or taking a public guided tour once they have arrived.
March - October: Daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
November - February: Daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Surcharge for the Deluxe category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately.
The package can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,50 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: 0 - 4 years old, in parents' room free of charge, 5 - 12 years 25,00 € per night (without breakfast 6,00 €). Special prices when booking a package, please look direct at packages
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel.