from € 332.00 p.p. for 3 nightsValid from 23 Dec 2016 until 26 Dec 2016
23 to 26 December 2016
Do you remember the days when you were sitting close to the Christmas tree, your eyes wide, singing Christmas carols, how excited you were and the magic that was in the air until the gifts were exchanged? Christmas is the celebration of peace and reflection and the Van der Valk Hotel Hildesheim offers you the perfect setting for the holidays. Behind the landmarked façade, you will find an elegant hotel with unrivalled charm, beautifully decorated for Christmas..
We are happy that you’ve decided to extend your stay.
- 3 x overnight stay including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- 3-course meal with choice
- 4-course traditional Christmas dinner
- Christmas buffet
- Christmas cocktail
- Coffee/tea & cake (choice of 1 piece)
- Christmas Party in a reflective atmosphere (readings accompanied by music) and gifts
The Christmas Market is open on 23rd and the afternoon of 26th December 2016. (Dates subject to change)
We would be more than happy to provide you with information on the cultural events available to you during your visit to Hildesheim. (For details, please refer to Leisure Time)
Exactly the performance you’re looking for: TfN – Theatre for Lower Saxony offers brilliant evening entertainment in four categories.
Tickets – call: +49 (0)5121 – 16931693, www.tfn-online.de
From € 332 per person in a double room
From € 362 per person in a single room
Surcharge for the Deluxe category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately.
The arrangement can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- Climate control
- Covered bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Sky Fernsehen Sport 1 & Sport News
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,00 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: Please note that children up to 12 years of age stay free of charge in parents‘ room; breakfast included. Any additional services (food and drinks, entrance fees, etc.) are not included and must be paid at the hotel direct.
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.