All About Theatre
from € 187.50 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2017 until 31 Dec 2017
1st of January to 1st of August and 1st of September to 31st of December
Tickets for a performance on a Friday or Saturday
TfN – Theater für Niedersachsen (Theatre for Lower Saxony) – features a fascinating theatre experience and brilliant evening entertainment in four different genres.
In addition to an acting and a musical theatre ensemble, TfN is the first state-run, subsidized theatre in Germany to have its own musical company. Young as well as older people will enjoy listening to and seeing exciting, true-to-life stories at the TfN “Junges Theater” (Young Theatre). The Hildesheim TfN stage is the venue for more than just drama: comedies, operas, operettas, Broadway musicals and concerts performed by the TfN philharmonic…. that, and a lot more theatre, is what you will find in the TfN repertoire.
Tickets – call 05121 - 16931693
- 2 x overnight stay including breakfast buffet,
use of swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- 3-course meal (with choice)
- tickets to the TfN-Theater für Niedersachsen
From € 187,50 per person in a double room
From € 231,00 per person in a single room
Book All About Theatre
Surcharge for the Deluxe category € 20 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Executive category € 30 per room, per night
Surcharge for the Junior Suites € 50 per room, per night
Prices for extra beds and children needs to be requested separately.
The package can be booked on request and based on availability.
Additional nights available on request.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Bagage drop off
- Beauty parlor
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- Climate control
- Covered bicycle parking
- Conference room
- E-bike rental
- Sky Fernsehen Sport 1 & Sport News
Nice to know
- Cancelation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival). Special cancellation policies apply during trade fairs.
- Pay with Credit Card, iDeal or cash at the counter
- Check-in from 15:00 hrs
- Check-out before 12:00 hrs
- Breakfast € 15,00 p.p.
- Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00 am / Saturday and Sunday 6.30 to 10.30 am
- Parking: 9,50 € /24 hours in public underground parking with hotel entrance
- Destination address for navigation system: Jakobistraße
- Children: Please note that children up to 12 years of age stay free of charge in parents‘ room; breakfast included. Any additional services (food and drinks, entrance fees, etc.) are not included and must be paid at the hotel direct.
- Arriving by train: good ICE connections, the train station is within easy walking distance, only 800 m away from the hotel.