HOTEL HILDESHEIM IS OPEN
Van der Valk Hotel Hildesheim is open for guests from a non-risk area and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at our Van der Valk Hotel Hildesheim.
Safe and comfortable
As a family business, Van der Valk attaches great importance to health, safety and well-being and acts in accordance with the protective measures and guidelines prescribed by the government and the federal states.
According to the current press conference, it has been decided that hotels and resorts can start operating again under certain regulations. This also applies to the catering facilities of our hotel.
Below we indicate for you which measures Van der Valk Hildesheim has designed for the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of preventing the spread of the corona virus and the risk of infection in our hotel.
In the “1.5-meter society” we work:
- According to the guidelines and regulations of the state Niedersachsen, the Dehoga, the BGN and the Robert Koch Institute.
- According to the management instructions of the Van der Valk family, drawn up in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- With strict work process monitoring in the field of cleaning work and stricter hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This includes meticulous disinfection of public areas (eg door handles, reception desk, terminals, lift buttons, light switches, etc.) with antiviral agents.
- With gloves and possibly with mouth mask
- With spit walls at the reception
- With minimal distance markings on the floors of waiting and lounge areas
- With information for walking routes and waiting areas
- Supply of desinfectans dispensers
- Restaurant service in accordance with the prescribed contact and distance rules
- With room service from 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment contactless by card or bank transfer
- According to certified hygiene and safety measures
We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in our organization and we hope to see you again in our hotel.
For more information or questions, please contact our reception team.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distancefrom other guests and employees
- Wear a mouth maskwhen a distance of 1.5 meters is not possible
- Do not shake handswith fellow guests or staff
- Wash your hands regularly and according to the indicated guidelines on the toilet
- Use paper towelsto dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbowand turn away from fellow guests and staff
- Preferably pay with pin or creditcard
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
Frequently asked questions
I come from a risk area, what now?
The current events surrounding Covid-19 are becoming more and more complex and at times complicated. In order to inform you immediately and comprehensively about our current situation before your arrival, please use this page or contact us at +49 (0)5121 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel.
Currently only for business travelers from May 25, 2020 we are also open for tourism again.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception.
Can I have breakfast at the hotel?
Yes, of course you can have breakfast with us. We offer you the following breakfast options: breakfastbuffet in the restaurant or breakfast in the hotel room.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
To reassure you in this uncertain time, Van der Valk Hotels offers you a free rebooking guarantee, so you never lose your money and always have the option to postpone your booking to another date of arrival with us. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will continue to charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made through www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites and with the exception of non-refundable bookings.
I have a cold or cough. Can I change my booking on the day of arrival?
Yes, you can change your booking to a different arrival date until the day of arrival via the reception, telephone +49 5121 300 0. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made through www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites and with the exception of non-refundable bookings.
How do I know which facilities are open per hotel?
The leisure facilities in our hotels are limited.
Our bar is open daily.
Monday to Thursday from 6:00 p.m. till 2:00 a.m.
Friday and Saturday from 6:00 p.m. till 1:00 a.m.
Sunday from 6:00 p.m. till 00:00 a.m.
The swimmingpool and fitness area are open every day from 7:00 a.m. till 22:00 p.m.
Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed in our hotel.