HOTEL HILDESHEIM IS OPEN!
You will find information about our facilities on the following pages.
Safe and comfortable
We are currently receiving many inquiries about whether our hotels are open and what security concept we are implementing to protect our guests and employees in our operations. As a family business, Van der Valk attaches great importance to health, safety and well-being and acts in accordance with the protective measures and guidelines prescribed by the government and the federal states.
Below we indicate for you which measures Van der Valk has designed in the hotels for the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of preventing the spread of the corona virus and the risk of infection in our hotels.
According to the current 2G+ guidelines from 01.12.2021 (fully vaccinated or recovered AND booster vaccination or tested negative), all hotel guests are required to provide proof, both private travellers and business travellers. Corresponding certificates must be presented at the reception upon arrival. If applicable, please show a negative test at reception on arrival and every other day.
According to the 2G+ guidelines, our guests are also required to wear an FFP2 or KN95 mask.
Tourist trips from Germany, abroad and risk areas are allowed with proof of cure or vaccination certificate. Tourists trips from a high incidence area or a virus variant area are allowed when guests are fully cured or fully vaccinated.
For risk areas, high incidence areas, virus variant areas or the rules for traveling to Germany: click here
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- According to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, federal states, municipalities and the Robert Koch Institute. According to the management instructions of the Van der Valk family, drawn up in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, with strict work process monitoring in the field of cleaning work and stricter hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This includes meticulous disinfection of public areas (eg door handles, reception desk, terminals, lift buttons, light switches, etc.)
- With antiviral agents.
- This is how we clean your room: with gloves and possibly with mouth guard
- with spit walls at the reception
- with minimal distance markings on the floors of waiting and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- Supply of disinfectant dispensers
- Payment contactless by card or bank transfer
- Security measures
We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in our organization and we hope to see you again in our Van der Valk Hotels.
For more information or questions, please contact our reception team.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Wear a face mask in all open areas
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless